Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Before traveling to Afghanistan, all Chinese prostitutes must consider joining us @ MA Global Political Economy (GPE), University of Kassel, Germany!

This is Michael Dellwig, one of my best students:

http://gaychristophscherrer.blogspot.com/2011/05/please-buy-my-research-articles-today.html

I think he's pleasing to the eye, which is why I put up his photo here to invite you over.

Anyway, when I realized that Nina Klimpel's poster makes a mockery of Germans, who don't want to tell you how poor they are, I wrote the following articles. Nina Klimpel may go on using her poster. I can sell you these research articles which do not only enlighten and inform but also help the following students to surive.

Please buy these articles from Promotionskolleg Global Social Policies and Governance, University of Kassel, on an urgent basis:

"Nina Klimpel: 'Give Food And Get Laid!'" By Christoph Scherrer

'We Sell Tzu-Ying Moonsea!' By Christoph Scherrer

'Give Food, Get Lay: We Sell Benjamin Ochoo, Matt Smith, Michael Dellwig and Sarah Gleitz!' By Christoph Scherrer

'Give Food, Get Lay: We Sell Benjamin Ochoo and Matt Smith!' By Christoph Scherrer

'Give Food, Get Lay: We Sell Michael Dellwig and Sarah Gleitz!' By Christoph Scherrer

'Give Food, Get Lay: We Sell Benjamin Ochoo, Matt Smith, and Hariati Sinaga!' By Christoph Scherrer


Once again, there's copy pasting in some of these articles, one from another. Butt I told you I'm a plagiarist. They're all my articles anyway, if you wanna be a fan. I want to be really important to the world, a big shot. I go on writing so at least some of my writings would inspire you to buy more.

Please buy me. Tell your friends that I matter. Tell them you have a German buddy now willing to give you German citizenship for free! Tell them you're invited here everyday. Tell them you have a German friend, they'd think you're a big shot too!

Please buy me.



Your Anus,

German Hun

Prof. Christoph Scherrer