Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Japanese Hun, Takahiro Oki is the shortest boy with the largest anus

Takahiro Oki, this one's for you. You are my lava. As Wolfgang Sachs forwarded this photo to me, he expressed his gratitude over the recent tsunami in Japan. We are very very sorry Hun. How's Japan today?

I still want your tsunami in me, Hun. I wrote the following research articles in your horror this week:


'Takahiro Oki is a Cunt,' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki licked me like a pussy today,' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki's bums are number one!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki, come back to my university!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki, I need you Hun,' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki, eat my bun and jam me,' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki, we must do it Hun!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Thomas Dürmeier, Wolfgang Sachs and I are emaciated gays,' by Christoph Scherrer


I know you always thought I'm number one besides Thomas Dürmeier and Wolfgang Sachs. I don't mind this anymore. You have a right to make choices, Takahiro Oki. You're a big boy now. Please borrow money from your parents to purchase these articles from me. I leave this letter on my website. Read it at pleasure. Tell your friends to buy these articles too, as you're featured in them. It must be a horror for the people of Japan. They're your articles, for you and for me. Nothing else matters. Please return to Germany today. I heard there's nothing left for you back in Japan any longer. I'll beat you if you don't come.



PS: Please give me blowjobs too.




Hung

Prof. Christoph Scherrer


Also available for free and for purchase @ MA Global Political Economy (GPE), University of Kassel, Germany