Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We make top blowjob givers of Hindu Huns @ Global Labour University (GLU)!

Someone sent this t-shirt to our university recently, then he came and took me. It was awesome. I didn't mind the t-shirt after that although we were all frowning when it first arrived. In fact, the teacher who showed up right after sending this t-shirt to us promised to take each and every one at the university who would wear it for a day. This was only for Germans, though. The sender sleeps only with Germans who wear this t-shirt in Germany.

Anyway, I have written many more research articles that you may find on Google if you're interested in my vagina:


•"German Reaction To 'Halt The Hun!' Posters," by Christoph Scherrer

•'Please Buy Indonesia's Hot Blowjob Giver, Hariati Sinaga, Today!" by Christoph Scherrer

•'Enter My Vagina!' by Christoph Scherrer

•'Hariati Sinaga Wants It Now!' by Christoph Scherrer

•'Break Wind In My Face,' by Christoph Scherrer

•'Hariati Sinaga Wannabe Best Blowjob Giver of the Globe,' by Christoph Scherrer

•Scientific Research On Buttock Pleasures @ ICDD, University of Kassel

•'Buttock Kamasutra,' by Christoph Scherrer

•'Loud Horny Sounds Coming From My Buttock,' by Christoph Scherrer

•'I Wanna Saudi Hun,' by Christoph Scherrer

•'My Pink Panties From Tata School Of Social Sciences,' by Christoph Scherrer

•'Treat Me Like A Cunt,' by Christoph Scherrer

•'Hariati Sinaga Is A Free Sex Machine!' by Christoph Scherrer