Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top-notch Thai & Russian Prostitutes Available @ Graduate School of Socio-Ecological Research for Development, University of Kassel, Germany!

We often get mail at University of Kassel, Germany, asking for advice on foreplay techniques.

I want to explain this based on experience. Play with the buttocks as much as possible. I enjoy having my buttocks slapped real hard, smashed against walls, beaten with leather belts.

One student used strawberry cream on my buttocks and licked them. I didn't enjoy that, to be frank, although I was forced to repeat Ooooh Aaaah in the process to get to the next stage.

I like hard hearted buttock foreplay. I would like if you wanna burn my buttocks, use daggers to cut them, poke them to make compartments, tear my panties, slap them again. On the soft side, I enjoy my buttocks jiggled, then jiggled again. The girls who come to our university, for example, Thai or Russian girls, love to jiggle them before they insert rods.

I want you to pull my buttocks hard like they are jelly, then release them.

Or, bring your sofa to lay over my buttocks. Be harsh. Bring your fridge, your tv, your stove, all your chairs to sit over me. Just destroy me!


German Hun,

Prof. Christoph Scherrer


Available @ MA Labour Policies and Globalisation (LPG), University of Kassel