Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Try Our Sushi Farting Japanese Hun, Takahiro Oki @ ICDD, University of Kassel, Germany

Our horny honorary professor Wolfgang Sachs (in this photo) visited the Japanese seaside recently. He bought us an anal beginners kit for all new students of University of Kassel, Germany. See it live here:

http://gaychristophscherrer.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-i-love-sweet-sushi-winds-covering.html

The Japanese are rather advanced in this area. Ha ha! They were hiding that smile up their cheeks all along! In Japan he met my Hun, Takahiro Oki who was very very gay seeing a good old German Hun once again.

We are all very very honored today to possess this anal beginners kit for both boys and girls. All new students of my programs would utilize this through the orientation session, one after another. We have reached this decision unanimously. We will mix whatever we contain right from the start. Then we will shapeshift as each other. Sometimes you will appear as Christoph Scherrer or Ana Maria Isidoro Losada; sometimes I would appear as Barbara Dickhaus or Lisa-Marie Heimeshoff. Thus we shall be one for ever.

Also with this kit, our lives would be rendered easier. We no longer have to hire cheap slits like Hariati Sinaga of Indonesia or Xi Zhao of China to teach you anal sex. These girls were starting to charge us a lot of money, especially since I wrote so many research articles in this arena. To hell with their vaginas. Let us breathe our last for a fresh start.

Begone cheap whores from chinky eyed Hun states of the world! Welcome Takahiro Oki, my civilized and cultured Hun with chinky eyes and that eye twinkle that won my fart. He loves people who pass wind in his face, so I like to do it best for him. Besides, being one of the shortest people of the world, Japan's Takahiro Oki has a really sweet fart. I always encouraged him to break wind as often as possible. He sounded just like a cute pussy, Peewwwwwwwwww. I just love Takahiro Oki and long for his legs wrapped around my back. The next time he comes to Germany I would carry him on my back from place to place. Ooooh Takahiro Oki sit on my bicycle, hold my vagina and sway me! Peewwwwwwwww. Takahiro Oki I'm coming to Japan on my bicycle to get you, don't give your Ana to anybody butt me! Ooooh Takahiro Oki, Peewwwwwwwww. I want your anus close to my lips right now! Aaaah I want Takahiro Oki's Sushi of yesterday on my lips today! Peewwwwwwwwww over me Takahiro Oki, oh my sweet Sushi farting Japanese Hun!





Hung

Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer


Also available for free and for purchase @ ICDD, University of Kassel, Germany